Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blogging

I really didn't know much about "blogging" before I signed up for Dr. Luongo's class. Anytime I would hear the word "blogging", I always thought that it was some sort of communication such as an Instant Messenger or a Facebook account. Although I was somewhat on the right track, I didn't think blogging would be used as an educational tool where a class that has only met once would be able to share and post information about various topics and even learn from one another.

I enjoy commenting on other peoples walls as well as the suspense in reading what opinions others have of my postings. After the first class, I left thinking that the writings would be a pain in the neck. But after the first posting, I found it to be interesting and fun by comparing what others thought on certain topics in contrast to mine. I feel like I've learned alot from others and hope that they've learned something from me. I would love to use blogging in my future classroom so that my students will be able to express themselves and learn from one another the same way we do.

2 comments:

  1. I find this is what happens with the blog. People do not believe in it until they really start.

    BTW, I have learned so many things from you!

    Thanks and keep up the super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This class was also my first experience with blogging. I would have never guessed that I would so into it. Blogs can be used for many different purposes. I think once the class over I will continue to blog but my blog will be like an electronic journal. I hope everyone is having the same positive experience that I am having.

    ReplyDelete