Thursday, April 23, 2009

CLRN

This website is awesome! What a great way to end the semester with having access to such a useful website for teachers. Nevermind google and searching the web for information on education anymore. This site allows us to narrow down exactly what we are looking for, especially info on the state content standards eventhough they are for California. I am definitely using this site to help me develop my own lesson plans during the course of the year and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to help!

    Maybe I should share this earlier in the term for future classes!

    Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way - this site so extensive in what it has to offer. This is a great resource for every grade level - every subject. This website and the WebQuest website with all of the webquests available for use are a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you like our site. CLRN added two new categories in February: Free Software/Web Tools and Free Supplementary Course Materials. Check them out. Also, we've implemented a user feedback system, so you an rate any or all of our web links. With each WIL you rate, we'll enter you in our monthly iPod Nano drawing.

    thanks for writing about us.

    Brian Bridges
    Director, CLRN

    ReplyDelete